Help bring FreightPOP to more customers!
If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge, venture-funded logistics software start-up, that is changing the supply chain industry, take a moment to apply!
We’re looking for an QA Manager to join our nimble, customer-driven team to:
As a QA Manager, you are primarily responsible for quality control throughout the development of software by planning, organizing, and building testing protocols and managing teams of QA engineers and testers.
Essential Job Duties
- Establish and maintain quality assurance standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Organize, manage, and assist manual and automated test engineers to ensure minimal production defect leaks
- Establish QA metrics and reporting dashboards for up and down stream stakeholders
- Establish User Personas in collaboration with Product Management and team
- Facilitate the decomposition of business requirements, into Use Cases and Acceptance Criteria
- Clearly document and thoroughly execute Acceptance Tests
- Organize and manage manual and automated test case libraries
- Participate in deployment testing exercises as needed
- Participate in all SCRUM events, including Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, daily stand-up and Sprint Review
- Mentor other QA team members and assist them with domain knowledge
- Lead Instructor Training on QA-related topics
- Keep abreast of changes in technology, standards, and relevant developments in IT & testing by maintaining professional competency through training, reading, and linkages with professional organizations
- Lead QA process improvement initiatives
- Collaborate effectively with team members and others in organization to resolve testing issues
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
We are looking for QA Managers with the following:
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Professional demeanor
- Work effectively in a team setting
- Work efficiently across distributed teams
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts
- Proficient time management abilities
- Manage multiple activities in parallel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Identify and resolve workflow inefficiencies
- Communicate technical information to customer, vendor and various organizational units
- Adapt to Agile Testing practices
- In-depth knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, automated testing
- Proficiency with SQL, .NET & C#
- Ability to facilitate root cause analysis for critical defects and/or system outages
- 6+ Years software Quality Assurance experience with SaaS technology
- 6+ Years SDLC in an Agile/ SCRUM environment
- 4+ Years QA leadership experience
- Test Case Management, Defect Tracking and Quality Reporting
- Agile Software Testing
- Continuous Delivery
- Logistics or supply chain experience
Physical Demands (Travel, etc.)⦁ Required to participate in Major Releases (remotely or from office headquarters)
⦁ Required to participate in Maintenance Releases (remotely or from office headquarters
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Logistics Industry experience (is a big plus)
FreightPOP is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise shipping and logistics software. Easy to use and highly configurable, it offers Expedia-like rate shopping, and connects seamlessly to other software to provide a real-time, integrated & connected transportation management solution. FreightPOP is uniquely positioned for growth in one of the largest and fastest growing global markets.
FreightPOP is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our journey. We are a purpose-driven company that fosters a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, collaboration, and accountability. At FreightPOP, you'll be a critical member of our leadership team that operates on the principles of autonomy and accountability.
We are headquartered in the beautiful Orange County (OC), two minutes from hiking trails, 20 minutes from the beaches, and a steady 75-degree forecast. Join the FreightPOP team and enjoy OC living. Perks and benefits include competitive health care plans, paid vacation, stock options, 401K, and team, friends and family events.
FreightPOP’s Core Values:
⦁ Stay Grounded. Balance the 5 Fs–Faith, Family, Finance (work), Fitness, Fun.
⦁ Dream Big. Shoot for the stars in every endeavor.
⦁ Light it up. Strive to be a source of light for those around us.
⦁ Give Back. Make a difference in our communities.
⦁ Go the Extra Mile. There’s no traffic jam on it.
Sound like you? Apply Today.