Help bring FreightPOP to more customers!
If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge, venture-funded logistics software start-up, that is changing the supply chain industry, take a moment to apply!
FreightPOP is looking for ambitious, highly motivated, and driven B2B SaaS sales professionals looking to make an impact in an early-stage company. At FreightPOP expectations are high, the team is driven, and you will have an opportunity to directly impact our growth story. You will be responsible for prospecting, managing the sales pipeline, demonstrating value, and successfully winning new business.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our nimble, customer-driven team to:
- Act as a trusted strategic consultant by understanding the prospect’s situation and goals.
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling value to business professionals.
- Ability to diagnose needs through discovery.
- Active listening and the ability to ask effective follow-up questions.
- Able to articulate and relate FreightPOP benefits to customer pain points.
- Know the FreightPOP software inside and out.
- Negotiate successfully based on value differentiation.
- Manage a pipeline and numerous opportunities simultaneously.
- Ability to focus on the right opportunities by prioritizing.
- Manage and deploy the right internal resources at the right time to drive deals to closure.
- Ensure customer-centric focus through deal stages.
- Create a positive impressionable experience for all prospects.
We are looking for Account Executive professionals with the following:
Commitment to Results – Self-starter with the drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Competitive mindset and highly-motivated - You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
Natural Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
Problem- Solver - You are able to find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems, and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
Superior people skills- You are able to build trust in relationships.
Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses, and take feedback well. You are able to analyze and interpret feedback to take action.
Strong Communication Skills – You can effectively communicate with people, internal and external.
Empathetic desire to help- Take the opportunity to understand someone’s story and make their life better. Our goal is to help businesses thrive.
Insane ability to “Get Ship Done!” – Can you make good choices that serve both the customer and the company
1-3 years of quota carrying experience with a consistent track record of success
Experience leading a consultative sales process
Experience using CRM tools to manage and forecast sales opportunities
Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
Software-as-a-service (SaaS) experience or excellent understanding of SaaS model
Knowledge/experience with major ERPs such as NetSuite, SAP, Dynamics, Sage, or Oracle is a plus
Knowledge/experience with transportation, manufacturing, or distribution processes a plus
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Sales training certification-Preferred
- Logistics Industry experience (is a big plus)
About UsFreightPOP is a (TMS) Transportation Management System that makes logistics simple. FreightPOP is the best way to manage all your shipping and logistic functions - anytime and anywhere. We help shippers streamline their operations so that they can focus on growing their business. We are a purpose-driven company that fosters a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, collaboration, and a positive team environment. FreightPOP is uniquely positioned for growth in one of the largest global markets.
We are headquartered in the beautiful OC, two minutes from hiking trails, 20 minutes from the beaches, and a steady 75-degree forecast. Join the FreightPOP team and enjoy OC living.
Perks and benefits include competitive health care plans, paid vacation, stock options, 401K, and team, friends, and family events.
Sound like you? Apply Today.