Track Your Shipments with Confidence
Inbound and Outbound Shipment Tracking Across All Modes
Real-time tracking of all your shipments in one place
With FreightPOP, you can get a brief overview of all of your shipments' whereabouts and status in seconds. Since we get our tracking information directly from the carrier's systems (or our portal if they don’t have one), you'll see the status of your freight as soon as the carrier releases it.
- Quickly filter by mode, carrier, or destination
- 3PL shipment visibility
- Customizable proactive notification of delays or issues - internally or directly to your customer
- 100% accurate reporting direct from the carrier
- Easy-to-understand statuses
Multi-leg Shipment Tracking
Keep track of your shipments around the globe
With FreightPOP, you can see the various legs associated with your shipments, including inbound and outbound international shipments.
- Hourly status updates, from pickup, to port, to the actual ocean location by latitude and longitude
- Identify issues with Customs faster to prevent further delays
- Keep your customers or suppliers up-to-date with real time information
- See notes from everyone along the way
Outbound AND Inbound Tracking
Maintain Visibility of your Supply Chain
FreightPOP’s unique inbound tracking helps you keep your supply chain informed, even if you didn’t ship it through FreightPOP.
- Provide your account number to the shipper on your purchase order to keep your great rates, and your tracking information is automatically available in FreightPOP
- Automatically notify your customers of inbound shipments
- Be prepared for inbound shipments so your team is ready to receive them
“You only need to go to one stop, FreightPOP to gather all your report, tracking information, and data. It is all there. You don't need to go here and there to get excel sheets or PDF files. “