Sales Development Representative
Help bring FreightPOP to more customers!
Position Available – Sales Development Representative
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Sales Development Representative to deliver pre-sales lead qualification. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and sets the company up for success in the rest of the sales cycle. If you work well under pressure, have strong communication skills, and are self-motivated, this position may be for you!. Your success will also involve understanding how to assess a company's needs and personalize the outreach to your prospects.
Essential Job Duties
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities
- Qualify, educate, and nurture prospects leading to sales team handoff.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in HubSpot.
- Persistent outreach through phone calls and emails to prospects.
- Deliver in-depth discovery information to sales to facilitate the most qualified and beneficial demos.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity goals to ensure sales revenue objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with new messaging, products/services, and pricing/payment plans
The most qualified candidates will demonstrate the following:
- High aptitude and business acumen
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, email, and organizational skills
- You should be detail-oriented – a great writer, speaker, and listener
- A drive for both personal and team success
- Willingness to make outbound phone calls every day
- Exposure to HubSpot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus!
- Successful track record working in a sales organization to achieve and exceed goals
- The intellectual horsepower to become an expert in a matter of weeks and the curiosity to keep learning for years to come
- Competitive salary and bonus aligned to experience
- Full benefits package offering that includes health, life, dental, etc.
- History of working in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- Business experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-Time, 40 hours a week
Pay: $50,000 - $55,000.00 per year
- Lake Forest
The Company/About Us
FreightPOP is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software, experiencing rapid growth with the support of venture funding. We believe in creating opportunities for our team members, combining accelerated experience with adaptive learning to pave the way for career success. Our shipping and logistics software is user-friendly, highly customizable, offering a rate shopping experience akin to Expedia, and seamlessly integrates with other software for a real-time, unified transportation management solution. Positioned for hyper-growth in a booming global market, FreightPOP is at the forefront of innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer, seeking driven, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our purpose-driven company. At FreightPOP, our culture revolves around innovation, continuous improvement, collaboration, and accountability, with a strong emphasis on autonomy and responsibility within our team. Join us as we revolutionize the future of logistics and transportation management.
FreightPOP's Core Values:
- Stay Grounded. Balance the 5 Fs–Faith, Family, Finance (work), Fitness, Fun
- Dream Big. Shoot for the stars in every endeavor.
- Light it up. Strive to be a source of light for those around us.
- Give Back. Make a difference in our communities.
- Go the Extra Mile. There's no traffic jam on it.
Perks and Benefits
We encourage our team to have a positive work/home life balance. We know how to make our work environment enjoyable and rewarding. Here are some of the perks our team enjoys.
- 401k – Available to all employees.
- Remote Work – Hybrid and full remote options available.
- Flex Vacation - Take the time you need to spend with family, friends and to recharge.
- Hopes & Dreams – Employees are invited to meet regularly with a senior leader, one-on-one to map out a path to their personal goals and dreams while at FreightPOP. Hopes & Dreams are not necessarily related to FreightPOP but more importantly, to their personal hopes and dreams.
- Bi-monthly lunch meetings – We hold lunch meetings with the CEO to communicate what was accomplished, recognize employees, company milestones, strategy, organizational changes, and to give employees an open forum to ask questions to our CEO and leadership team.
- Give Back Days - Community service takes the focus off you and puts it on others. From that grounded perspective comes passion, passion for helping others. We created a culture that is passionate about serving others.
- Career Development Program- HR and Executives team up and work with an employee for their career development. The program involves understanding what knowledge, skills, personal characteristics, and experience are required for an employee to progress in their career or through access to promotions and /or departmental transfers or external job searches.
- Tuition Assistance – We understand the value of a good education and take pride in investing in our employees' professional & personal development.
- Employee Shadow Program- Employees are given the opportunity to shadow another employee or outside mentor for professional and personal development opportunities. In addition, new employees get assigned a buddy, someone in a similar role but has been in it for a bit, who will help them get acquainted with the company, expectations, and be a go-to person for questions.
- Stay Interviews- Bi-Annual interviews with current employees to check in and see how they are doing. Take them to lunch and ask what, if anything, would make them leave FreightPOP. This makes our employees feel heard and gives us insight into any issues the executive team might not be aware of.
- Health Insurance & Wellness – More than just health insurance, the Wellness program provides employees with resources to improve employee health and well-being.
- Recognition & Reward – Employees are recognized & rewarded by leadership and co-workers for their hard work and dedication. Based on merit, not tenure.
- Employee Referral- We offer $500 for employee referrals.
- Employee Miles Stones- Employees are awarded a gift for 3,5 & 10 years of service.
- Monthly Happy Hours – Join in for food, drinks, and good times with co-workers on two Friday's each month.
Sound like you? Apply Today.