Sr. Account Executive
Help bring FreightPOP to more customers!
Position Available - Sr. Account Executive
FreightPOP is looking for ambitious, highly motivated, and driven B2B SaaS sales professionals looking to make an impact in an early-stage company. At FreightPOP expectations are high, the team is driven, and you will have an opportunity to directly impact our growth story. You will be responsible for prospecting, managing the sales pipeline, demonstrating value, and successfully winning new business.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our customer-driven team to:
- Act as a trusted strategic consultant by understanding the prospect’s situation and goals.
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling value to business professionals.
- Ability to diagnose needs through discovery.
- Active listening and the ability to ask effective follow-up questions.
- Able to articulate and relate FreightPOP benefits to customer pain points.
- Know the FreightPOP software inside and out.
- Negotiate successfully based on value differentiation.
- Manage a pipeline and numerous opportunities simultaneously.
- Ability to focus on the right opportunities by prioritizing.
- Manage and deploy the right internal resources at the right time to drive deals to closure.
- Ensure customer-centric focus through deal stages.
- Create a positive impressionable experience for all prospects.
We are looking for Account Executive professionals with the following:
- Commitment to Results – Self-starter with the drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Competitive mindset and highly motivated - You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
- Natural Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Problem Solver - You are able to find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems, and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Superior people skills- You are able to build trust in relationships.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses, and take feedback well. You are able to analyze and interpret feedback to take action.
- Strong Communication Skills – You can effectively communicate with people, internal and external.
- Empathetic desire to help- Take the opportunity to understand someone’s story and make their life better. Our goal is to help businesses thrive.
- Insane ability to “Get Ship Done!” – Can you make good choices that serve both the customer and the company?
- 1-3 years of quota carrying experience with a consistent track record of success
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience using CRM tools to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) experience or excellent understanding of SaaS model
- Knowledge/experience with major ERPs such as NetSuite, SAP, Dynamics, Sage, or Oracle is a plus
- Knowledge/experience with transportation, manufacturing, or distribution processes a plus
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Sales training certification-Preferred
- Logistics Industry experience is a plus
- OTE at $150K+
The Company/About Us
FreightPOP is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software. As a fast-growing, venture-funded startup, we believe growth creates opportunities for everyone on our team and that accelerated experience + adaptive learning = career success. Our shipping and logistics software is easy to use, highly configurable, offers Expedia-like rate shopping, and connects seamlessly to other software to provide a real-time, integrated & connected transportation management solution. FreightPOP is uniquely positioned for hyper-growth in one of the largest and fastest-growing global markets.
FreightPOP is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our journey. We are a purpose-driven company that fosters a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, collaboration, and accountability. At FreightPOP, you'll be a critical member of our team that operates on the principles of autonomy and accountability.
FreightPOP's Core Values:
- Stay Grounded. Balance the 5 Fs–Faith, Family, Finance (work), Fitness, Fun
- Dream Big. Shoot for the stars in every endeavor.
- Light it up. Strive to be a source of light for those around us.
- Give Back. Make a difference in our communities.
- Go the Extra Mile. There's no traffic jam on it.
Perks and Benefits
We encourage our team to have a positive work/home life balance. We know how to make our work environment enjoyable and rewarding. Here are some of the perks our team enjoys.
- 401k – Available to all employees.
- Remote Work – Hybrid and full remote options available.
- Flex Vacation - Take the time you need to spend with family, friends and to recharge.
- Hopes & Dreams – Employees are invited to meet regularly with a senior leader, one-on-one to map out a path to their personal goals and dreams while at FreightPOP. Hopes & Dreams are not necessarily related to FreightPOP but more importantly, to their personal hopes and dreams.
- Bi-monthly lunch meetings – We hold lunch meetings with the CEO to communicate what was accomplished, recognize employees, company milestones, strategy, organizational changes, and to give employees an open forum to ask questions to our CEO and leadership team.
- Give Back Days - Community service takes the focus off you and puts it on others. From that grounded perspective comes passion, passion for helping others. We created a culture that is passionate about serving others.
- Career Development Program- HR and Executives team up and work with an employee for their career development. The program involves understanding what knowledge, skills, personal characteristics, and experience are required for an employee to progress in their career or through access to promotions and /or departmental transfers or external job searches.
- Tuition Assistance – We understand the value of a good education and take pride in investing in our employees' professional & personal development.
- Employee Shadow Program- Employees are given the opportunity to shadow another employee or outside mentor for professional and personal development opportunities. In addition, new employees get assigned a buddy, someone in a similar role but has been in it for a bit, who will help them get acquainted with the company, expectations, and be a go-to person for questions.
- Stay Interviews- Bi-Annual interviews with current employees to check in and see how they are doing. Take them to lunch and ask what, if anything, would make them leave FreightPOP. This makes our employees feel heard and gives us insight into any issues the executive team might not be aware of.
- Health Insurance & Wellness – More than just health insurance, the Wellness program provides employees with resources to improve employee health and well-being.
- Recognition & Reward – Employees are recognized & rewarded by leadership and co-workers for their hard work and dedication. Based on merit, not tenure.
- Employee Referral- We offer $500 for employee referrals.
- Employee Miles Stones- Employees are awarded a gift for 3,5 & 10 years of service.
- Monthly Happy Hours – Join in for food, drinks, and good times with co-workers on two Friday's each month.
Sound like you? Apply Today.