Customer Success Specialist
Help bring FreightPOP to more customers!
If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge, venture-funded logistics software start-up, that is changing the supply chain industry, take a moment to apply!
We’re looking for an Customer Success Specialist to join our nimble, customer-driven team to:
FreightPOP is looking for a full-time, dedicated and innovative Customer Success Specialist to handle the onboarding and engagement process of potential and existing clients. This job requires fluency in the software system, ChurnZero and a comprehensive understanding of application software. Successful candidates will display a minimum of two years’ experience working with customer relations within IT as well as thorough experience within the Logistics Industry. Candidates must be computer savvy and adapt to a fast paced learning environment. Ideal candidates should also be able and prepared to take responsibility for ensuring the success of client relations. Proactivity is a key element of this position while simultaneously being comfortable working independently. This position will begin immediately upon hiring followed by succinct training. We are looking for an individual who is committed to working hard and open to learning in an energetic professional environment.
Essential Job Duties
- Client/Customer support
- Ticketing Client Support
- Troubleshooting application software
- Support with hardware and software issues
We are looking for Customer Success Specialist professionals with the following:
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Professional demeanor
- Work effectively in a team setting
- Work efficiently across distributed teams
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts
- Proficient time management abilities
- Manage multiple activities in parallel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Identify and resolve workflow inefficiencies
- Communicate technical information to customer, vendor and various organizational units
- Adapt to Agile Testing practices
- In-depth knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, automated testing
- Proficiency with SQL, .NET & C#
- Ability to facilitate root cause analysis for critical defects and/or system outages
- Client Onboarding Experience: 2+ years’ experience
- Client Engagement Experience: 2+ years’ experience
- Customer Support Experience 2+ years’ experience
Physical Demands (Travel, etc.)⦁ Required to participate in Major Releases (remotely or from office headquarters)
⦁ Required to participate in Maintenance Releases (remotely or from office headquarters
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Logistics Industry experience (is a big plus)
FreightPOP is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise shipping and logistics software. Easy to use and highly configurable, it offers Expedia-like rate shopping, and connects seamlessly to other software to provide a real-time, integrated & connected transportation management solution. FreightPOP is uniquely positioned for growth in one of the largest and fastest growing global markets.
FreightPOP is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our journey. We are a purpose-driven company that fosters a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, collaboration, and accountability. At FreightPOP, you'll be a critical member of our leadership team that operates on the principles of autonomy and accountability.
We are headquartered in the beautiful Orange County (OC), two minutes from hiking trails, 20 minutes from the beaches, and a steady 75-degree forecast. Join the FreightPOP team and enjoy OC living. Perks and benefits include competitive health care plans, paid vacation, stock options, 401K, and team, friends and family events.
FreightPOP’s Core Values:
⦁ Stay Grounded. Balance the 5 Fs–Faith, Family, Finance (work), Fitness, Fun.
⦁ Dream Big. Shoot for the stars in every endeavor.
⦁ Light it up. Strive to be a source of light for those around us.
⦁ Give Back. Make a difference in our communities.
⦁ Go the Extra Mile. There’s no traffic jam on it.
Sound like you? Apply Today.